Mar 14, 2013

RIP Google Reader

Yesterday was probably one of the saddest days in internet history. I had to do a double take when I read on Facebook that Google is putting their beloved Google Reader to rest. Why? I have no idea! I still love my Google Reader and I depend on it for keeping me updated on my favorite blogs. Bloggy tears will be shed once it's officially gone.

While it's in transition (I feel like this is a moving period for the entire blogging world... like we're all moving houses), I might as well put it out there that you can definitely follow Darling Days on Blog Lovin! In fact, Blog Lovin even has an app so you can keep up with Darling Days on the go. Here's a link:


PS: Apologies for being away from my blog for a bit. I'll have an exciting update for you to read soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment