Feb 4, 2013

Masque It Monday: Peel Off Masque


Happy Monday, guys! To start off this week, I have a new Darling Days series for you. Every Monday for the next 9 weeks will be a Masque It Monday - a weekly post reviewing a facial masque. You can also link up every week with a post about how you pamper yourself - it can be about anything related to beauty, skin care, or makeup!

This week's masque: Cucumber Peel Off Masque



Made by PETA-approved company, Montagne Jeunesse, this masque is for normal to oily skin and those wanting to target clogged pores or an oily t-zone. As per the instructions, I applied this masque - which has a very slimy consistency when applied - all over my face (avoiding eyes, mouth, and hairline of course). Then, I waited 20 minutes as the masque dried and tightened on my skin. After the 20 minutes were up, I peeled the masque off very gently, starting from the outer edges of my face. I washed off the little excess pieces and finished off the treatment by moisturizing my skin.

The results? Despite my skin feeling a little tingly after taking off the masque, my pores were definitely squeaky clean and my skin was left feeling fresh (thanks to the cucumber) and smooth.
I'd recommend this masque for people wanting to deep clean their pores and to exfoliate their skin. However, those with sensitive skin should either avoid this masque or use it very sparingly only in spots that need treatment.

Final rating: 8 out of 10! Great quality for only $2 at Walmart or Ulta.




No comments:

Post a Comment