Jan 30, 2013

Shutterfly Photo Book Review

When we were in Florida this December, we had our first professional family portrait taken by my blogger friend, Torie. She is amazingly talented and is such a sweetheart. A few weeks later, I got our CD of photos in the mail and was overwhelmed by how gorgeous the photos turned out. So, I went straight to the internet to create a photo book. I chose Shutterfly since I'd heard great things about their services before.

The process was smooth, simple, and extremely user friendly. Here's how it went:
  1. I went to Shutterfly.com
  2. I clicked Photo Books on the top bar
  3. I chose to create my photo book using a custom path (meaning I was able to fully customize the book's layout)
  4. I selected my photo book's cover, size, and theme
  5. I uploaded the pictures I wanted to put in the photo book
  6. I created the layout - by dragging and sizing the photos into place, using pre-made page layouts and embellishments, adding text with different fonts, and choosing different backgrounds - and saved it
  7. Once my layout was complete, I placed my order - a 29-page, 8"x11," hardcover photo book for just under $50 (including shipping)
  8. My purchase was shipped just a few days later and I received it in a little bit over 2 weeks (since I'm in Canada and it is shipped from the US)

  9. That brings us to yesterday morning. I opened the mail to find an orange box (lightbulb! Shutterfly!) and I was beyond impressed when I flipped through the pages of my first photo book. Amazing quality. No errors. A 15% off coupon. And memories in the sweetest form. 




    Conclusion: Shutterfly has my thumbs up! I would definitely recommend Shutterfly to friends and family looking to make a photo book, and I look forward to using their services again.


    * This review was not sponsored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment