Apr 12, 2013

Weekend Links


This week was a slow one - that's for sure. It was just one of those weeks that felt kind of repetitive yet nice. The best part of my week was definitely the April weather peeping through. The pouring rain oddly made me smile (yay rain!) simply because it means that blooming flowers and sunny days are soon to be here. I hope your week was amazing - rain or shine - and let's round up the week with a few links.

1 // A must-read if you love Ryan Gosling as much as I do!!! (!!! = serious business)

2 // My absolute favorite daily vlogs to watch! Love this family!

3 // The perfect red nail polish that I am currently wearing

4 // An inspiring list that encourages putting your dreams into action

5 // A creative way of using mason jars as sippy cups


7 // A great post about an imperfect life, beautiful moments, and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment