Mar 20, 2013

I Heart: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain


When I do my makeup, I always leave my lips for the very last step. And when I do get to the lips, I usually take a while and contemplate, "Hm. Do I feel like wearing this lipstick? But it's really drying" or "How about this lip gloss? Too sticky." There just never seems to be something that can feel nice on my lips, moisturize them, and actually stay there. 

Well, Revlon heard my beauty prayers because I absolutely love their Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains! Exactly what their name says, they go on like a balm - smooth and moisturizing - and then leave a colorful stain without feeling dry at all. They each cost less than $10 and come in a decent color range too - from rosy nudes to bright pinks to deep reds. The three I have (from left to right as seen above) are Smitten, Sweetheart, and Cherish. Another plus for this product is its packaging. It's clean and cute, can fit in a small purse, and is in a pencil-like form so I can just roll the product up when needed. 

Anyways, just had to share how much I love these! They have now become an everyday makeup staple in my makeup kit! What is your current favorite makeup product? 


No comments:

Post a Comment